Low voltage distribution panels resemble vertical switchboards and are composed of vertical panels, usually open on the top, bottom and rear. They typically contain rows of circuit breakers and other distribution equipment.
Typical Features Include:
• Room for expansion by adding additional circuit breakers
• Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, or Aluminum Construction
• Necessary framing, cross bracing, and stiffeners to form a rigid self-supporting structure
• Closely assembled vertical sides to minimize visible seam gap with panel front
• Matched panels, trim, doors and frames to present a neat appearance when assembled
• Meticulous combined wash and phosphating prior to receiving a dual paint process