A vertical switchboard is composed of vertical panels, typically open on the top, bottom and rear.
Typical Features Include:
• Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, or Aluminum Construction
• Necessary framing, cross bracing, and stiffeners to form a rigid self-supporting structure
• Closely assembled vertical sides to minimize visible seam gap with panel front
• Matched panels, trim, doors and frames to present a neat appearance when assembled
• Meticulous combined wash and phosphating prior to receiving a dual paint process
• Optional rack, cutout, auxiliary, or mosaic panel faces