Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and Communication panels contain computer control and communication equipment. Typical contents include modems, smaller relays, radio gear, annunciators, etc.
Typical Features Include:
• Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, or Aluminum Construction
• Necessary framing, cross bracing, and stiffeners to form a rigid self-supporting structure
• Closely assembled vertical sides to minimize visible seam gap with panel front
• Matched panels, trim, doors and frames to present a neat appearance when assembled
• Meticulous combined wash and phosphating prior to receiving a dual paint process
• Optional rack, cutout, auxiliary, or mosaic panel faces